[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Neko's screen shot edits
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Neko's screen shot edits

Postby Nekotwins » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:17 am

I hit a dead end with the comics but I did make a new edit. I tryed something new with the eidts and I liked the outcome.

It was done to try to get me back to writing my Megaman EXE/X crossover.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Nekotwins » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:03 am

I got five more edits...

This one is also done to try to get me back to writing my Megaman EXE/X crossover. A bit of a seak peak if you will.

I was just bored when I did this one. The words just seem to fit.

This one too, was done as a boredom buster.

Another shot to get me out of writer's block.

Boredom buster...
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:21 pm

More edits! :D

I had to do this one for the heck of it.

I thought the words fitted so I put them there. Boredom buster.

I edited this screen shot to fit in the edited version of chapter one of my fanfic.

Once again, this was to try busting my writer's block.
I resized one screen to make it fit then I used the air brush tool to try fading it in. Next, I added the words.

Another try at busting my block.....

I did another boredom buster.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby ZXVanX » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:38 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:01 am

Glad someone looked and siad something after so long. Thanks Vent.

Another edit for my fanfic. Hope you guys like it.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:14 am

I like some of the phrases you use in some of your images :P usually I forget to post a reply back about them XD
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:47 am

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:35 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:54 am

Lol, that was what came to my head when I saw the screen shot. :P

Anyway, I got another one.

My twin gave me this phrase so she gets a "thank you".
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:27 pm

I found this screen funny and had to add the words.

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby AxcX » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:28 pm

-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tand » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:05 am

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:48 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:29 am

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Nekotwins » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:02 pm

UPDATE!! I just made my first animation edit!

I'll give a cookie to whoever tell me who the Battle Network character is.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

PreviousNext

Return to Fanart Collection