[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Neko's screen shot edits
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Neko's screen shot edits

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Update!

Did this randomly. Used MS Paint.

Used GIMP and MS Paint for this edit. I've been wanting to do this one for a long time. ;D

PS: I dare someone to name the anime the last screenshot came from. If someone wants a prize I'll give a request edit.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby grandbahamut » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:38 am

I don't know what anime the last one comes from, but I think it's great! :lol:

In fact, I think all of your screenshot edits are cool. Keep it up, Nekotwins!

Grand Bahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Bladedo640 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:31 am

Nice screenshot edits I like the second one which is from medabots season 1.
I also like the ones of Pegasus and Dragonsky.
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Nekotwins » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:25 pm

Pegasus has to be one of the best edits so far. I'm proud of that one.

Grandbahamut, the one you're talking about is Medabee from Medabots.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby onlymybiribiri » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:49 pm

lol, I love them
onlymybiribiri
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Previous

Return to Fanart Collection