[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - My art...Check it out! *Shadows SEXY PRON!!!*
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

My art...Check it out! *Shadows SEXY PRON!!!*

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:36 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:44 am

Man...it's been awhile...

Well, after a year or so, I finally decided to finish this pic. At first, I just planned on drawing it, but then I got Cinos to color it in. I think he did an awesome job. Also, since I wanted to submit this into a little art show my school is having, I decided to finish this.

So after Cinos colored it in, i decided to shade it, and with some more help from him, I got to adding this background. I had to touch it up a bit but other then that, this is the final result.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/ ... rASShd.jpg
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby CloverSam » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am

CloverSam
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:46 am

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby matt13346 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:27 pm

thanks you two, I thought everyone has forgotten my artist side XD
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:10 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:04 pm

**Update**

Lol, thanks Jeremy =3 Glad you like it.

Well, this new pic is one of my first attempts at Color pencil and Pastel in a very long time, so I think it looks a bit bland (I may go back to school and fix it up a bit).

But yeah, when I heard that Sega will be working on a new "real" Sonic game, this is the image I pretty saw in my head, as far-fetched as it may seem XD. Well, i hope you guys/gals like it... Enjoy!

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/ ... eashed.jpg
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby CloverSam » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:14 am

CloverSam
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby matt13346 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:41 pm

**Update**

I've seen a lot of people drawing Sonic/Kingdom Hearts cross-overs. I've seen many cool pictures, but I believe a lot of them didn't capture Sonic and his originality. I mean, they were good pictures, but when Square Enix "pimped" mickey mouse he still seemed like the Mickey we all know and love, that wasn't the case with Sonic. So I tried my own, and here's my attempt.

Sonic is holding a Key blade that's suppose to be shaped like a chaos Emerald with a key chain of Sonic's well-known symbol.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/ ... _style.jpg
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tand » Thu May 01, 2008 12:22 am

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Tand » Thu May 01, 2008 12:24 am

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Thu May 01, 2008 5:22 am

Nice unleased version, they should turn that into a real character. :o
About the KH version, you should have drawn his hair. That's what makes Sonic, Sonic.
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu May 01, 2008 6:26 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby matt13346 » Tue May 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Well, I took Daisy's suggestion into consideration, and I redrew my KH styled Sonic and drew him with his hair out, and his hood down.

I hope you guys like it....

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/ ... e2_Ink.jpg
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue May 06, 2008 3:49 pm

Wow nice dude...thats really good actually XD.

You've come so far in drawing...I remember when you used to draw Kento with no shoulders XD...now your drawing sonic in KH style.

If you hold this up to a regular drawing of Sonic from the creator I wouldn't be able to tell which is done by who. ^.^
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

PreviousNext

Return to Fanart Collection