[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Bladedo640 Graphics (Takes request)
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Bladedo640 Graphics (Takes request)

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:13 pm

sorry about that i guess my description was a bit weird....

well i change my mind on the picture instead ill have just zero dashing with his saber in hand (here is a pic of it)

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r260 ... ero001.jpg
(that should be better no more tripod >.< )

(i wont get in trouble for putting up a link to the picture here will i?)

And i still would like the same things done as said in my previous if it is ok...( the mix of red and black backround etc.)

sorry for the trouble... ^.^ o and i EDITED THIS!
Last edited by ChaosEdge on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:49 pm

Tripod killed your picture lol.
I suggest using either ImageShack or Photobucket for picture uploading.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Bladedo640 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:45 pm

Finished you sig jeremy(sorry it took so long, i was lazy :P )
1:
2:
2different ones personally i like the blue one, somehow O_o
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:15 pm

thank you....by the way they both look really good especially the red one (to me that is)

but thanks again ^.^ (and awesome job)
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:33 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby D-Zyphyr » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:52 pm

You should really not use that font. It's overrated and overused.
D-Zyphyr
HMM... COPPER PIPE!
HMM... COPPER PIPE!

Postby JH24 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:01 pm

JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Bladedo640 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:08 pm

Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby JH24 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:17 pm

This great avatar is made by Synchro-Kun of the Rockman-EXE online forums. Thank you!

This awesome signature is made by Bladedo640! Many thanks to you as well!
JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Megaman(S)OnAirStyle » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:16 pm

Megaman(S)OnAirStyle
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:38 pm

Sig made by me
Currently at:
Bladedo640