[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Resizing GIF files...
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Resizing GIF files...

Resizing GIF files...

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:58 am

Um... this topic has to do with pictures, so i guess it belongs in the Fanart Collection topic i think, because it has to with pictures.

So um... Does anyone know how to resize GIF pictures?

you may say: "google/yahoo it..." i did, and the results were useless
you might also say: "photoshop/paint it" i tried that as well. when photoshopping the GIF picture, i was only able to resize one frame of the GIF picture, that's it. and the saved GIF picture even lost all the other frames. (hope that made sense).

So does anyone know how to resize it? Any help would do. Thanks a lot.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Greiga Master » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:33 pm

If it's just an image GIF then you should just be able to resize it with any program.
However I think you are talking about an animated GIF. The only way I can think of resizing them is with a GIF animator or I think Fireworks can resize it too.

The Zone for Rockman EXE!
Greiga Master
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:37 pm

Oops, forgot to mention it. Thanks Greiga. Yep, it's a animated GIF. So you say GIF animator and Fireworks. Are those programs? Free? Thanks for the info Greiga Master.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Greiga Master » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Greiga Master
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:40 am

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Greiga Master » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Greiga Master
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:58 pm

GIMP? alright, i googled it, and i just downloaded the setup. I hope it's not complicated as photoshop. LOL. Thanks again Greiga Master.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to Fanart Collection