[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Silphy's graphics
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Silphy's graphics

Silphy's graphics

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:18 pm

When I have nothing else to do, I open GIMP and make signature images. However, almost 90% end up into the depths of my computer's image folders without seeing the light of a day never again...

~List under construction~
Last edited by Sailor Silphymon on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:18 am, edited 51 times in total.
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Bladedo640 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:33 pm

I'm not really a good Graphics maker myself but your Sigs banners things, Could use some work althought you made more sigs then I have.

Try Blending them more with the background and maybe filters and Matching borders.

Off topic:
why do you sleep at 11 PM? it's 11Pm here too and I am barely sleepy.
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Digitalism » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:45 pm

Digitalism
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:34 am

Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:44 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:03 am

Last edited by Sailor Silphymon on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:52 pm

Double post for (small) update.

I was rather bored, so I made these.
-
-
-

Each of them took about an hour to make. Now my hand hurts, making graphics with touchpad was a bad idea...
Last edited by Sailor Silphymon on Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby ChaosEdge » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:08 pm

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:35 am

Haven't been in a mood to do graphics for a long while... Well, until now when I decided to make a new signature to use in an another forum (Where I'm moderator). Came out a bit boring...
-

And those who haven't noticed, I also made this a couple of weeks back.
-

As a side note, does anyone have a high quality picture of Dark Dizzy (Dark Necrobat), if there even is one?
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:36 am

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:36 am

Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby grandbahamut » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:46 am

Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:02 pm

Been a little inactive, haven't I? School's a pain at spring, with all these exams and stuff.. That, and I've been compeletely lacking any ideas and inspiration when it comes to anything creative: I could write a page or two almost every day before, now I haven't done anything in months. Maybe I just should try writing something in English, for a change..

Ah well, two new pics.
-
-

Edit : Didn't feel like making a triple post... Anyway, last graphics before I turn 15. Just some random stuff, I'm practising the use of quickmask (You can make pretty nice borders with it, for example).
-
-

Edit 2 : I finally got my hands on high-quality picture of Dark Dizzy/Dark Necrobat. So, of course I had to do something with it... Too bad that I accidentally messed up the edges, and noticed it when it already was too late.. How typical. -_- Anyways:
-

Edit 3 : I still won't make triple post. Two new pics, the Iris one being a texture practise (I filled her dress with all kinds of patterns).
-
-

Edit 4 : Last edit, the next update is going to be a triple post... Does anyone even check this thread? Anyway, something non-Megaman this time. My Final Fantasy fandom woke up a little while ago.. Result? This.
-
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:28 pm

*Dusts off cobwebs* *Cough* *Cough*

...*Sigh* I'm not the most active person around, as you've seen. I really should do something to change it, but I really don't know, what that "something" is... But first, I need to find a way to cheer myself up...

Anyway, two new graphics, one Megaman- and one Digimon-themed.
-
-
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Next

Return to Fanart Collection