[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Silphy's graphics
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Silphy's graphics

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:48 pm

*Sneezes* I managed to catch a cold... I'm feeling really miserable now. x_x

Three new graphics:
-
-
-

I'm also planning on either redoing the whole Soul Unisons-series, or just taking it down. Compared to my new works, they are nothing but junk...
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:14 pm

OOO Prometheus looks nice.... and HAHA Emperor's new groove. That's a good movie. Why did you decided to do Emperor's new groove?
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby grandbahamut » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 pm

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:26 pm

I've been really inactive lately... Well, actually, I've visited these forums every day: I've just been too lazy to log in and post anything. o_o

New stuff, two Megaman- and two Rozen Maiden-themed:
-
-
-
-

Edit : What, no comments again? Seriously, everyone, there's no way I can improve if you don't give any kinds of suggestions.. :<
-
-
-
-
-

Edit : I hate fall: Trees look so dead, birds are leaving, and the weather will get nastier as time goes by... I wish it was winter already...
-
-
-
-
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:48 am

*Summons Phoenix and revives the topic*

I realized something yesterday: I hadn't made graphics in months! So, it had to be fixed. Three new works:
-
-
-

I want honest opinions about these: Does something need improving? Have I made mistakes that I haven't noticed yet? Tell me, please. As I said before, I can't get any better if I don't know what things I should improve.
Last edited by Sailor Silphymon on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:45 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:44 am

Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby grandbahamut » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:59 pm

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:44 am

Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:49 am

Three new graphics, and more to come: I have lots of time to kill. Evening can't come fast enough..

-
-
-
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:42 pm

...Yeah, maybe I should update this. It's been way too long already.

First of all, the list on the first message of the topic has changed a bit. First and foremost, all Megaman-related graphics have been dumped into one single category, and non-Megaman graphics have had their sections expanded so that they now include the name of the image.
Second, some images have been removed due of their horrible quality. Yes, they are gone. No, they are not coming back before I've remade them.

And then... Ten new graphics.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sailor Silphymon