[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Shadowii2's Mega Man X flash animation *episode 3 released*
Like to draw? need opinions on your latest art or are you in the mood to show off everything you've done.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Shadowii2's Mega Man X flash animation *episode 3 released*

Shadowii2's Mega Man X flash animation *episode 3 released*

Postby Shadowii2 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:29 am

Since some people have said that they dont want to go on Newgrounds, here are the links for SheezyArt versions that are TOTALLY virus-free.

Also new episode is released since last update of this message. Check it out!

Episode one:

Note:
Dont mind about this one, it was only a little joke. But the other ones are a lot better.

Episode two:

Episode THREE:

MAJOR EDIT:
NEW EPISODE RELEASED.
See it

I dont know if this is supposed to be posted to already existing topic or other part of forum but I think this is supposed to be posted here....

Sooo... yep, as the name of this topic says, I have done a Mega Man X based flash animation (actually couple of weeks ago) and see that flash .

I will surely work on more like that in furute and also I seriously gotta make Zero look better since his shoulders look kinda odd for me (and maybe probarly to you).
But oh well, it's my first drawn Mega Man X fllash animation and it´s the best animation I have done so far.

Oh well, enough talking.
Hope you enjoy it!

Edit:
Oh yeah, if you are NG user... Remember to submit to "Mega Man" collection if you dare! XD[/url]
Last edited by Shadowii2 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:26 am

OMG awesome, Its so funny.

Zero: Why do you sound so girly?
Axl: I was supposed to be one.
Zero: You are kidding, right?

I loved that part so much, it was brilliant ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby matt13346 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:46 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:10 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Shadowii2 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:16 pm

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Karin.EXE » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:21 pm

Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:22 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Shadowii2 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:26 pm

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Gemini » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Shadowii2 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:56 pm

Heh, this reply is just to notify that there is new episode released made by me, see it .

This one is a lot longer so you might need some popcorns while watching this one, heh, no, just kidding.

Hope you enjoy!
Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:38 pm

*rolls on ground laughing uncontrollably*

i will name you Teddy! and, you,and you, and you,you,you,you,you,and you!!! *pauses* HEY! You're not Teddy!

World's Most Important Mission: Get The Coffee!
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:56 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Shadowii2 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:08 am

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby The Mimic » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:26 am

As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Shadowii2 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:05 am

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Next

Return to Fanart Collection