[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - About The FMs
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

About The FMs

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:23 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:39 pm

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby Nekotwins » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:55 pm

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:39 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:33 am

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:51 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby zero maverick » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:39 am

Image is Luna Shirogane
Image is Misora Hibiki
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:46 am

The other blonde one, the one that appears after Misora in the OP of Ryusei.

I knew Luna already ofcourse :oops: <--- They told her name about 100 times in the anime already :P

And I'm 100% sure that Misora will become one of my most beloved animegirls :oops: :oops:
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:55 pm

i am rather curious what other FMs we will see

BTW- i also wanna see a pic of the Taurus (and other guy whom i don't remember the name of off the top of my head) together.
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby Nekotwins » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:01 am

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:38 pm

UPDATE!

I have updated Harp singer's info with something I noticed and new screens.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Nekotwins » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:16 pm

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Bladedo640 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:50 pm

I know who Andromeda is [spoiler]its the evil crab in my ava also known as the endboss of Ryusei No Rockman[/spoiler]Nekotwins if you need a screen of him in the RNR game you can ask me i have 1 or two
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Nekotwins » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:22 pm

If you won't mind giving the screens then yes, I would love to see them. Just PM the pics.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby cccd-erckie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:59 pm

I'm sure this would count as topic revival, but I have to say this:

I saw an article about Ryusei no Rockman on Wikipedia that looks almost identical to the first post. Just out of curiosity, Nekotwins, did you write that Wikipedia article?
Sig made by Phantom Reaver

~*Random Thought of the Week*~
55.2% of us will let someone into the bathroom while we're using the toilet.

=) Smile On!
cccd-erckie
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

PreviousNext

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga