[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - About The FMs
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

About The FMs

About The FMs

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:16 pm

The FMs, the extraterrestrials like War Rock....

Early information presented in the program indicates that WarRock, a proud warrior of the FM world, betrayed his kind and holds a certain "key" to accessing "Andromeda," though what Andromeda is exactly remains to be seen. WarRock, however, reveals that the goal of the FMs is to destroy the Earth.

: The human protagonist of the series, who makes contact with the runaway FM, WarRock. He has and his

: An FM warrior who escapes to Earth and becomes Subaru's FM partner.

Though "Denpa Henkan"(Radio Wave Conversion), Subaru and WarRock becomes . WarRock acts as his and by feeding Battle Cards to WarRock (referred to as ), Subaru gains an additional weapons base.

The FMs need to use with a human first before they start thier major fights like Subaru and WarRock.
Using a process akin to Cross Fusion known as "Radio Wave Conversion," which transforms an ordinary human into a "radio wave human," allowing him or her to freely operate in the Radio Wave World. In order for the conversion to work, the FM and the human MUST share the same frequency like Subaru and WarRock. The time that one remains in this state, however, is limited by an FM's energy level.

Other Known Conversions

(Utagai and Cygnus)
Attacks: , , and
: Known by his last name. A paranoid worker at Amaken Laboratory whose research was stolen in the past, resulting in his distrustful attitude towards others. After successfully testing his latest invention (a pair of radio wave-powered wings known as the ), he is targeted by Cygnus because the two share the same frequency.
: A swan FM who seeks the key to Andromeda in WarRock's possession. His character is based off the Cygnus constellation.

(Gonta and Ox)
Attacks: Fire Breath, Ox Attack, and Thunder Punch
One of Subaru's classmates, a gruff bully. He grows unhappy over Luna spending so much time with Subaru upon his return to school, and is targeted by Ox when the FM is thrown into a hallway by WarRock during one of their battles.
An FM who seeks the key to Andromeda in WarRock's possession, and is #1 in terms of power amongst his kind. His character is based off the Taurus constellation.

Harp Singer[ep10]/ [ep11-?] (Misora and Harp)
Attacks: Shock Note and Machine Gun String
Misora Hibiki is a popular rock star who goes missing during a scheduled concert. She hopes to write her own song instead of merely performing those that she is given.
An FM who seeks the key to Andromeda in WarRock's possession, and calls him out with aggravating music. Her character is based off the Lyra constellation. Unlike other FMs who stay in the Transers of their humans, Harp stays in Misora's guitar.

Libra Balance
Attacks: Flame Weight, Aqua Weight, Heavy Weight, and Libra Swing
/Ikuta-sensei: Michinori Ikuta is a science teacher who lectures at Kodama Laboratory. He is targeted by Libra after the FM flees a battle with RockMan.
An FM who seeks the key to Andromeda in WarRock's possession. Libra often weighs decisions in an "A or B" scenario before taking action. Based on the constellation Libra.

Attacks: RocketKnuckle, ElecSword, and GeminiThunder
/Hikaru Futaba: Tsukasa Futaba is a student who attends Subaru's school and a willing participant in Gemini's plans. Unlike Subaru, Tsukasa has mastered Radio Wave Conversion. Tsukasa also suffers from split personality disorder, his other (and more evil) personality named Hikaru Futaba. Tsukasa has been partnered with Gemini long before Subaru meets him, possibly causing the disorder. When Tsukasa merges with Gemini, Tsukasa and Hikaru separate into two separate bodies representing the form of Gemini Spark. Tsukasa is the white half while Hikaru is the black half. Based on the Gemini constellation.
Gemini: (Nothing on him yet)

Other FMs

I have the game Conversions now so now I'm waiting for the ones from the anime.

I have done research on some of the FM names to find out that most of the FMs and the satellites names are based on the 48 star constellations founded by Claudius Ptolemaeus (known in English as Ptolemy).

Fusion name:
Based on: constellation Ophiuchus
Human:
FM: Ophiuchus

Fusion name: Cancer Bubble
Based on: constellation Cancer
Human: Chiyokichi Shoken
FM: Cancer

FINAL BOSS SPOILER!
[spoiler]Fusion name: Andromeda
Based on: constellation Andromeda - Greek for "Ruler over men"
Human: Hoshikawa Daigo
FM: Andromeda
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/ ... omeda2.jpg
If you have look at this spoiler, then you now know why Subaru's dad went missing....[/spoiler]

Thanks to Bladedo640 for the screen to the Final Boss!

Not all of it is facts but this is what I have put together. If I end up being right, then thats cool. I will update when something new comes up!
Last edited by Nekotwins on Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:14 am, edited 25 times in total.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:31 pm

Wow! this is well put together and informative as well. Good job Nekotwins this earns a sticky :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:03 pm

wow, you realy did alot of work on this, great job Neko twins!
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:12 pm

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Nekotwins » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:51 am

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:05 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:17 am

Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:22 pm

What the hell?
The girl with the walkman is blond, and she's probably the new Roll also.
The hair just looks a bit green because of the transparancy I think.
Sure the pink haired girl has a guitar just like the Roll, but from Pink to Blond? ftw

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:59 am

maybe she will be blues XD
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Taiyoh » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:06 am

*Smacks battle for that obviously stupid comment*
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:04 pm

*ow*
thats not nessisary ><
yai had glide!
yai=girl
Glide=Guy
Last edited by BattleReady22 on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:46 pm

Don't forget that the Legends games never had a Protoman/Bules or Bass/Forte. That might be the same for Ryusei no Rockman.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:11 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Nekotwins » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:15 pm

Taiyoh, I think you missed my point.... I'm just saying that Ryusei no Rockman might follow up with Legends' idea of not having Protoman/Bules or Bass/Forte in the series.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Next

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga