[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - About The FMs
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

About The FMs

Postby Nekotwins » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:28 pm

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby cccd-erckie » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:05 pm

Ah, I see. I was just wondering.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Sig made by Phantom Reaver

~*Random Thought of the Week*~
55.2% of us will let someone into the bathroom while we're using the toilet.

=) Smile On!
cccd-erckie
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Nekotwins » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:15 pm

No touble, pal. I watch the raws but I don't know what is being said so I let Wikipedia put the Japanese info in English so I can use it. Thats why it looks alot like the Wikipedia article in a way.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:23 pm

[spoiler]The new person with the green hairs that first appeared in ep 13, that appeared in the OP already(after my Misora-chan); Is that a cute tomboy or a wimpy guy?

I would also like to know her/his name :lol: [/spoiler]

AGF-Antoine

EDIT: [spoiler]I found out that the green haired person is a male named Tsukasa[/spoiler]
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby zero maverick » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:08 pm

Are you sure it's the good topic for this question ^^'
this topic is about the FMs
the about the anime was more suitable i think
... and for me, she is a girl
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby BladeBass99 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:36 pm

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:36 pm

[spoiler]tsuka or however you spell it is gemini[/spoiler]
^^ yeah..
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:21 am

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:10 am

UNFINISHED UPDATE!

It's going to be a big update when I'm done but I'm putting it put in parts because my computer is being a pain... >.< ..... It's also 4:40 am in the morning for me. ^^;

Look in the first post to see what I gotten so far. I'm changing the links and the word color to look neater. Also been puting up new pics as well. I'm starting to put screens of the attacks up for you guys to see.

When I'm done, it should be mostly green letters with white links and a little red.

I'm also trying to put the newest info from eps 12 and 13 too.
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Nekotwins » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:05 am

Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:18 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Nekotwins » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:15 pm

Truthfuly, We're dealing with Gemini right now. Libra has done his fight (I need the HQ ep for screens). I think Cancer bubble is the next new FM(ep 18, Calling on Cancer, Buku! is my tip off).

(I'm guessing here so don't think I'm right.)I'm starting to think that Gemini is going to be in 3 eps in all... (Laughing Radio Wave Space, Angry Radio Wave Space, and Singing Radio Wave Space).
In Singing Radio Wave Space, Harp Note might show up to give a hand to Rockman but I could be wrong....
Save a new world....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:35 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:56 am

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Previous

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga