[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei Opening theme.
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei Opening theme.

Ryuusei Opening theme.

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:13 am

I simply love this opening.
I know the name of it, but I was wondering if it's possible to get a longer FULL version of it.
Because I know some of the exe openings had full versions.
I tried searching some places, but with no success..
So if anyone knows where to get it, please tell?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place T_T )
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby zero maverick » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:37 am

generally, the long versions of the musics left a few times after thus I do not think that you will find it in the immediate future
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:57 am

Bah, I did get the mp3 file of the short version.
I'll probably send it to Hunter so he can upload it here.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:16 am

sorry but this topic goes in the Rockman Anime Selection.

also I already have the TV Size version of the Heart Beat song (the ryuusei no rockman intro) and its been on the site since I released the Episode (you guys must not read the news >.>)
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby zero maverick » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:31 am

I knew it that the music was on the site (it is even there that I have to download it), I never said the opposite ^^'
but Taiyoh, can be it will not have there a long version : look "Piece of Peace" (1st ending of EXE) or "Futatsu no Mirai" (opening of Axess)
there are only TV version
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:30 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Vpower » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:57 pm

Well I think that those songs that doesn't have a full version have a reason. I'm not sure, but I think it's because it's not an artist that made it, but the Anime maker itself (ShoPro? I forgot ^^''.) And Heart Wave was made by an artist like Buzy and Dandelion, so I think there will be a Full Version of Heart Wave soon ;).
Vpower
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:56 pm

Ok let me explain why there is not a FULL VERSION OF THIS SONG.

The artist made this song for the Anime and will release a full version of it later on a Album you can buy of theirs.

This is how MOST animes work!

for Example.

Anime companys will hire a song artist ether one that is heard of or a new artist, and they will have them do a song for their anime.

So later on the Song Artist will release a Album with the Full version of the Anime Intro song and a few others..

for Example the Rockman.Exe Beast op+

did you really think they had a full version of it out before the anime was released.

they just recently came out with a album with the song on it.

another example is Rockman.Exe Stream.

Be Somewhere by Busy was made for the Rockman.Exe Stream anime and was released later on a album from the artist.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:48 pm

CO-rection. my freind has the early version of the song, but she deleted it to and a bunch of othersongs on here computer, so now she forgot the website,but i have a list, so ill look, mmk?
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:54 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:14 am

so my fraind thinks she still has the file on her computer(i wish she would make up her mind!)so she is going to look...
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Taiyoh » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:42 pm

*Waiting with full hope for a positive reply*
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:02 pm

wait are guys still trying to find the full version of this song... O.o
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:10 pm

well , if somone wants it and somone has it, shouldent i get it? lol *sorry for being sch a smartty pants* ^-^

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:38 pm

Seeing as it takes so long, I assume that battle's friend couldn't find it.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Next

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga