[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman.exe graphic mistakes
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman.exe graphic mistakes

Rockman.exe graphic mistakes

Postby PhantomBen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:39 am

Have you ever noticed the many graphics mistakes
for example, in Rockman.Axess 49 you can see Kid Enzan having the advanced PeT

But when he got bigger hi got an old PeT? Thats weird xD
The same happens when Netto remembers Rahoul (Thunderman operator) having the Advanced Pet from Axess and when they fighted, they had the old Pet xDD

Or when Netto fights against Laserman
But after...

Also, at the battle against Pharaoman
Rockman and Blues did the Beta Sword and when Rockman does it, a background of the N1 appears
And they were at the piramid xD
It should be like this. But at the same fight, it appears Rockman hands two times when it should be Rockman and after Blues, in the dub this was fixed xD

The importang thing is that they don't change the history and doesn't matter too much, but they catched my attention xD
Other Graphics mistakes
Netto has green eyes

This is in chapter 50, de preview of 51
In 51 there it was at night or in a storm i don't know but the sky was dark
It should be something like this

Anyways Rockman.exe is a great anime (My favorite) and it doesn't matter if it has this kind of mistake. Almost every anime have them xD

It is still an awesome anime

Sorry for the bad writting, i'm doing an effort to write correctly but i'm not perfect. I searched if this topic already existed and i didn't found it but if it existe, delete this one =D
Last edited by PhantomBen on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Re: Rockman.exe graphic mistakes

Postby XHunter » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 pm

Moved to Rockman Anime and Manga
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Rockman.exe graphic mistakes

Postby Silvershard » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 am

I blame the US dubbers they ruined the last episode two episodes I found out.
Shademan was suppose to lost his arm and retreat. The US version makes it look like he was deleted.
As for the PET mistake I can't think of a good reason for that.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga