[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Rockman Ryusei no Rockman Topic *Spoilers*
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Rockman Ryusei no Rockman Topic *Spoilers*

Postby Dragon Soul » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:59 pm

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby digi148 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:44 pm

digi148
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby NeoX » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:31 pm

I find that 10 min it is not enough. Capcom would never release it before the game ! No spoiler for the anime and buy the game ! Marketing for young people in japan. For the moment the anime is very poor (it is my opinion) but the idea is very cool.

The history remains rather banal and will not last long enough has less to see arriving a second game for anime version.

I waits to see something of better than the Exe serie ! I do not think buying the game immediately.
NeoX
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Luglio » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Luglio
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:34 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby matt13346 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:02 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:35 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby matt13346 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:39 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Shadowmega » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:49 pm

Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:31 am

1 word, DATS ^.^

http://dats.us/

They sub Ryusei no Rockman(and don't give me credit, while using my raws).

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Previous

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga