[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Mega Man Dreamwave Comic!
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Mega Man Dreamwave Comic!

Mega Man Dreamwave Comic!

Postby matt13346 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:47 pm

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/ ... /DW1-1.jpg

Well, has anyone heard about or seen this little comic book? I've been looking at it for some time now and finally decided to pick up the first volume. I must say, I kind of regret not picking it up sooner. The story is awesome in my opinion.

It pretty much starts off with Dr.Light convincing Mega to go to school and be more like a human child. Megaman, or as they call him in his "human form" Rocky, doesn't like the sound of the idea. He then, later gets convinced to go and he starts of his day by making friends with a student named Alan.

Alan:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/ ... DWAlan.jpg

He then has his shares of fights with a bully, but I'm not gonna get to detailed about then. After which, he is approached by what seems to be Rocky's love interest in the story. She's a cute one too :oops:

Chelsea:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/ ... helsea.jpg

At the end of the first volume, it even has a side story when Megaman X goes back in time and approaches Dr.Light and Rocky for help. I have yet to see a second or any other future volumes for this, but I think the story for this is great. Also, all the classic characters make appearances in the first volume, such as Rush and Roll, to even Protoman (Who goes by Jack for some reason) and the evil Wily.

Anyone else hear about, or already read this before?

DISCUSS!!
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tand » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:10 pm

Yeah i found this in Borders about 2 years and a half ago it's quite good and i hope they make sequel but i haven't found it.
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby ChaosEdge » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:51 am

**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Mega Man X » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:38 am

Mega Man X
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Gemini » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:05 am

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Omg, Rocky at school?? That sounds like a funny comic.
Protoman was mega's brother right? Maby he'll go to school too as the new cool kid! FUN!! :lol:
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby matt13346 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:12 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:28 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga