[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman copy in a Dutch youth health project?
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman copy in a Dutch youth health project?

Rockman copy in a Dutch youth health project?

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:49 am

Well, today I saw a Dutch commercial for a health project for youth.
Its named "Ga Voor Gezond" which means "Go For Healthy"

And well, their main icon looks alot like orginal Rockman IMO.

Pics(taken from the :
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x296 ... olgpag.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x296 ... go_150.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x296 ... go_250.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x296 ... go_150.jpg

Goal of this topic is to start a discussion about whether or not you think that the main icon is based on the original Rockman.

AGF-Antoine
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby grandbahamut » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:45 am

Honestly, it does look a lot like the original Rockman. However, I doubt the real original Rockman, no matter how terrible his English voice acting was, would ever look so fruity. I mean, seriously, he has an apple helmet.

Anyway...

The helmet design is almost the same as Rockman's, the boot and arm thingies they have are also almost identical, he even has the same ridiculous diaper thing that Rockman has. This strange Fruitman was probably based off the original Rockman. How unimaginative of them.

-grandbahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:16 am

O.o He DOES look alot like Megamen, I never made that connection even though I've seen it on TV sometimes...

But he's supposed to be some kind of robot, so aren't all robots drawn like that?
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby onlymybiribiri » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:26 pm

onlymybiribiri
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Mega Man X » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:48 am

Mega Man X
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:12 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Mega Man X » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:24 pm

Mega Man X

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga