[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Making your OWN Megaman manga!
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Making your OWN Megaman manga!

Making your OWN Megaman manga!

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:17 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:21 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby matt13346 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:53 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:09 pm

if i did a new series it would probably be like the fan fiction story i just started for my cousin. he has read a little bit and says he likes it, but i have barly even started puting it down on paper. when i told my mom about it she started reading it. its basicly a blend of the megaman/rockman series(but every one is 16 now) and a mixture of the book that i one day hope to finish. when my mom asked what i was going to do for the story line i told her that i was going to take the megaman games, the manga, and the anime fastforward it and put all of that in a blender with my book and mix it all for 5 minutes on high speed and what came out would be the product.
here's a basic info download:

lan gets a very terse e-mail from his dad. he and chaud go the the ariport like the email says and they meet two people( i won't say who) and learn that one of the people is a 16 year-old girl that is the daughter of someone important. this girl is under attack from some unknown group and needs to be protected. over a long period of time she begins to trust the boys and tells them of her past. as they learn more about her they are besiged my enimes and soon find out her starteling secret.

she, once fair and powerfull
she who was stolen, and twisted
by a man's evil expiraments
sought after for her new undeveloped power
now she must realize her destiny,
and face her fears, or all will be lost.

thats what my manga/anime would be like.
i don't know if i'll post it on the fan fiction part of this site, but if i do you will all be very wlecome to read it.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:08 am

You all know how EXE basically brought back several Robot Masters as NetNavis.

Well I've been toying with something similar.

The heroes are a team of freedom fighters (each one a reincarnation of a character from different past MegaMan series):
MegaMan (EXE)
ProtoMan (Classic)
Axl (X)
Zero (Zero)
Roll (Legends)
Aile (ZX)
Subaru (Ryu)

And the villains are reincarnations of some of the greatest Rockman villains in history.
Lord Forte (Big evil final boss dude guy)
Commander Glyde
Master Serpent
And many others...
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Nekotwins » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:29 am

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga