[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Megamn Starforce has Aired on Toonami Jetstream
Discuss Rockman Anime and Manga here!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Megamn Starforce has Aired on Toonami Jetstream

Megamn Starforce has Aired on Toonami Jetstream

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:57 pm

I have watched the episode and my thoughts are the intro song sucked but other than that its kinda cool and I'AM uber happy that the guy who played Kazuma(Scryed) is War Rock ^_^
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:59 pm

It won't let me see it on JetStream. I says it's loading then it just says "click the ep you want to watch" which I did like 100x...
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:02 pm

hehehe another topic of this?, guess Gunner was faster than Xhunter (or vice-versa :P)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:04 pm

Well I had the thing open and I was typing while I was watching and yeah when I posted it I noticed X had posted it so yeah haha (SHAKES FIST AT X) DANG YOU!!! ^_^
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby XHunter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:09 pm

I'm not sure if I should lock this thread and let you guys discuss it in the news channel or move this one to the Rockman Anime & Manga thread.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:13 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:15 pm

GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Tand » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:51 pm

It's good but i agree with Gunner on the intro song and then the change of names through out the Rockman series >.< >.<
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:25 pm

I can't watch because Toonami Jetstream doesn't let non-Americans view their videos. T_T
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:36 pm

sorry to hear that man Dont worry they will be all over youtube soon enough people have magical and scary ways to do it
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Return to Rockman Anime & Manga