[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hello and back.
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hello and back.

Hello and back.

Postby Zabi » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:24 pm

I registered over a month ago but never posted. Here is what I have to say about myself:

I am generally a nice guy but my behavior is mostly a reflection of my opinion of the forum. If It is a very easygoing board, I will be a very easygoing and nice person but if it is basically under martial law 24/7 I tend to be very irritable and grumpy but still open to doing nice things on occasion. My sense of justice will not allow me to betray the community nor easily forgive those that do regardless of rank or status. I once tried to get Ryusei No Rockman fansubbed by a fansub group I was indirectly part of but the establishment that hosted the group officially disbanded it before the translator could get to work.
Burning virtual bridges since 1999
Zabi
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:27 pm

Hey Zabi, I'm matt13346 or simply put matt, Welcome bak, and hopefully you'll post something this time and become a active member ^^
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:06 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:14 am

Hello there and welcome...hope you have fun here and be active and watch everyone's amv's

and dont forget to have fun ! ^.^
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:18 am

Hello i'm DarkShadowSoul and welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby zero maverick » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:35 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:16 pm

Well, welcome to rockmanamv

I'm AGF-Antoine, please enjoy your stay
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan