[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hello there!
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hello there!

Hello there!

Postby Shadowii2 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:15 pm

I know i have been member here for maybe month.
But ill introduce myself no, better later than nothing.

About me:
Im just typical finnish boy called Antti...
I have been big megaman for maybe 9 years now and i just cant give up with it. First Megaman game what i have played ever is Mega Man X and i still play it on my SNES. And after few years i was always in drawing X pics about beating Sigma and Zero in beating Vile.
I was so stupid, i thought there was only these megaman games...
Megaman 1-6 and Mega Man X and some random games i dont remember...
But after few years i find that out, there were really many Mega Man games i didnt even know!
And after that animation become my hobby, i started to make flashes with Flash 5.0 program and some of them are looking still good for me.
Nowdays i make pretty good animations and my future dream is become animator. Im studying animation in Artschool and when im 18 years old...
I think ill move somewhere where i can study animation!
Well, that´s future problem... 4 years to go....
Anyway, i have maked AMV´s for 5 months just and i have really incrible skilled in that time!
If you know my first AMV and then compare it to new AMV´s...
You see difference...

Oh yeah...
Nice being user here in Rockman AMV station forums. I never thought there could be so many Megaman fans!
This is best Megaman site which i have never visited!

Sorry for long text, but i just wanted say all that ^.^
Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:48 pm

Sounds like you have a real bright future in store for you, if you keep at your hard work. ^.^

Welcome to the AMV Station, and I have a feeling you're going to enjoy your stay here Shadowii2. Keep in mind that if you need any help with anything at all, just ask someone. Providing you're in the right thread. :roll:

But anyways, be sure to obey the rules and such.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Return to Welcome / Hello