[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Tessai introduces herself!
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Tessai introduces herself!

Tessai introduces herself!

Postby Tessai » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:19 am

Hi! I'm a new member here. I wasn't even a member on the old forum everyone is talking about here. But I hope you'll welcome me anyway! =3
I guess I should give you a longer intro since nobody knows me...
Well, I'm Tessai! I study art, and I draw and paint pictures all the time.
Maybe I'll show you some of my fanart or originals if you like (like my ava and sign...)!
My favorite series in the Mega Man universe is X, without a doubt. Still, I love the original blue bomber, our darling .exe and Zero's own GBA series. I haven't played Legends though... ^^''
Hmm... I shouldn't make this intro too long I think... So if there's anything else you want to know, just ask me! ^x^
Tessai
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dragon Soul » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:28 am

Hey Tessai. Looks like we both like the same series of Megaman. I like the X series due to the graphics in it. Oh well, back to the introduction. Welcome to XHunter's awsome forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby XHunter » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:34 am

Welcome to the forum Tessai ^.^ I hope you enjoy your stay. oh and your sig looks good.. im guess you drew it your self.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Tessai » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:56 pm

Thanks a lot Dragon Soul and XHunter! ^.^

I don't know if this is the right place to say it, but I really love this place. All the topics, the AMV's, the nice members and so on...
I'll try to post some more interesting stuff sometime. Until then, I'll keep this as my new online-home. X3
Tessai
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Dark Shadow » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:55 pm

Sorry for the late welcome but...

Welcome to the Rockman AMV forums!
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby OMEGA » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:29 pm

yeah I´m sorry too for the late welcome, I have been off line a lot later ^^'''''', so welcome to the forums, it seems you already are having fun so yeah enjoy them as much as you can, and you are very good at drawing ;)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:38 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Return to Welcome / Hello