[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Back now ^_^
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Back now ^_^

Back now ^_^

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Ok, I had a lot of stuff to deal with, school, deaths in the family, getting sick, and I kind of poisoned myself by accident so I have not really been on here much so now I am vowing to spend more time on here. Anyways i just wanted to let you all know why I have not really been on much, I know some of you missed me, not many but I don't mind. Hope you all have a good life. ^_^

Quote for the month:
"What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Hellen Keller.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Re: Back now ^_^

Postby Reiko » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:27 pm

IT'S RAINING MEN! HALLELUJAH!!!!!! AMEN!!!

YEARH! So glad to have you back, I kept wondering where you were, BECAUSE YOUR SEXY FANCY MUG DID NOT POP ON MSN AT ALL. Aaaaaaaaanyway, hey Welcome BAck!

Too bad you had someone in your family die, I'm an **** enough to ask what happened?

Whatever, Welcome back you Kind, Fair, Helpful, Honest,Reliable, friendly, brave, hard worker, concern'd for others self confident caring smart problem solving courteous generous self disciplined open minded creative cheerful girl.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 pm

-stares at that for a few minutes-

Ok.... first off -HUGS-

ok, I kind of have not had the computer networking stuff on as much and I am trying to fix some bugs on this pile of silicon and aluminum so its slow as heck even though I just cleaned the hard drive out of some stuff and I defragged it so no idea what is going on...oh well. I will try to be on MSN more. Sorry about that.
My great grand father and my uncle both passed away and my birth familiy thinks I don't care but that is beside the point and all water under the bridge now so feh next issue.
I poisoned myself touching too much of the mineral lime and handling and breathing too much of the fumes from some chemical treated wood that my dad and I bought so..yeah, its proven once again how much of a feather-weight I am.
.......I think you might have just about used up a thesaurus worth of adjectives for me in that post Reiko lol ^.^ but thanks, I missed you as well.

Quote for the month:
"What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Hellen Keller.

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Silvershard » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:24 pm

O.o TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -tackles and gives hugs- I miiisssed you soooo much!!! (even though I talk to you very often else where) ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Reiko » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:51 am

You had it coming, don't we all love each other here at RAMV?

Whatever, I saw you pop for a sec on msn Tiaga, but as soon as I opened for a convo you disconnected. So I was all like

Anyways, when do you think you'll come back?
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:18 pm

ROFL Wow...you have too much time on your hands Reiko to make that picture. It might also be my internet at times and sometimes I pop on just long enough to grab a file for my phone and then get off. You just have to know when I am on.
And yes Silvershard we do talk elsewhere lol -hugs back-
I have the day off today so I'll probably be on all today, making posts back and all that good stuff. Might be off a little because of school stuff but I will be on more.

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Reiko » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 am

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Silvershard » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 pm