[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Finally back into the world of Megaman.
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Finally back into the world of Megaman.

Finally back into the world of Megaman.

Postby Tand » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 pm

I've been really busy since like... forever and i've had zero time to do anything XP And i go through different phases of things I'm into, most recently it has been Marvel comics. anyways. I was looking for a new band to listen to and a reviewer friend of mine had reviewed The Protomen's first album and im like okay, I'll give them a listen, first off, they're now in my top 3 bands. Next to System of a Down and Billy Talent. anywyas yeah, they're great. But fortunately that got me into a megaman mood. so i come back here, and omg New Megaman games! hahah I'm so excited for Legends 3!!! Universe... eh maybe. if it looks good. anyways. yeah good to be back guys!! :)
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Re: Finally back into the world of Megaman.

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Welcome back to the world of Mega Man :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:55 am

Indeed. Weetabix Brownies to the world of MegaMan.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Silvershard » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Welcome back to the world of MegaMan Tand!!! Its good to have you back!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Return to Welcome / Hello