[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - after a few short months....
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

after a few short months....

after a few short months....

Postby Tand » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:36 pm

I TAND have now returned!!!!!!

sorry i've been gone for so long, I have been trying to find out who I want to be, an what i want to do, I've been trying different paths an such. An i finally found out what, I have always been musially talented, i started out on the cello moving to piano and violin, and finally settleing on the guitar!!! ^_^

I am improving rapidly each day and i will start takuing classes shortly! ^_^

As of right now i am taking classes on how to control voice better, people have often said i have a nice voice, an i have decided to start learning how to use it to my advantege. Music is now my life an i plan to go to a music college when i graduate high school, an that is my plan. hahaha

so yeah that's it, I plan to make another AMV as soon as possible!!!! ^_^
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Silvershard » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Welcome back!
Sounds like you are really busy like myself. I have new classes and church events I'm hardly online.....It's tough. Anyways glad to see you are back.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:55 am

Welcome back Tand ^.^

I was already wondering where you went, but yea, I see you had alot of stuff going on :P

Anyways, I am glad you are back :wink:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Return to Welcome / Hello