[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Going South! X3
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Going South! X3

Going South! X3

Postby SILVEI2 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey everyone Im leaving on the 21 of Feb. to BRASIL!!!

Yes Ive been waiting a long time now to go and Im finally getting the chance.

I cant really say this a goodbye or even the time for it but I wanted to do this now incase i forget to say anything to everyone

The deal is that im going to Brasil for 2months, I have to go to deal with documents down there since I turned adult and all so since Im Brasilian and American I have the right to vote in 2!!! counrtys lol but also Im visiting my family down there as well, Im also going to try to lose my weight there too so when i come back I can stright to the Marines...(yea Im still at it)

Also I know theres internet in Brasil but I dont know if any of my familys have them -_- so guys/girls if you all dont hear from me then thats whats going with me =3 PEACE!! AND ILL BE BACK.....WITH WOMENS!!! lol jk
This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby XHunter » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:28 am

Ok, see you when you get back :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 am

GO WEST YOUNG MEOWTH!!!

Uhm...I mean...GO SOUTH YOUNG SILVEI2!!!

In any case, be sure to have fun in Brasil ^.^

And lets hope one of your family members has internet so that you can keep in touch with your online RAMV family :P

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby ChaosEdge » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:51 pm

What!!...and you didn't tell me this!!? XD...

We need to hang out before you do this...so I'm gonna try and get down to Matt's house before than XD...

But when the time comes I hope you enjoy it and bring me back a souvenir XD.
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Silvershard » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:33 pm

*jumps up and down waving arms* Hey! I'm single bring me back some womens too!!!! :lol: It sounds like it will be fun. See if you can take some pictures of Brazil and post them, I'd love to see some of the sites. And if your family does have internet, SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time man! We will miss you if you can't axess (<---lol) the net.

Oh, your marine friends did something funny yesterday, there are trying to get me to enlist when I'm only 16!!!!!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby SILVEI2 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:15 pm

This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Return to Welcome / Hello