[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hi, I'm Dark Rockman
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hi, I'm Dark Rockman

Hi, I'm Dark Rockman

Postby Dark Rockman » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm

I'm french, i'm 24, my name is Emmanuel.

i like the anime Rockman.exe , i almost all seen, I am initial for the amv, I always seek to learn, but what i would like to make, it' is to make video clip which mix the feelings in a story in a music "space" all in synchronization...
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Dark Rockman. I've already posted on several of your music videos so far but if you ever need anything feel free to ask. You can ask me or one of the other Mod/Admin for advice or anything ^.^

There are a lot of people here who make anime music videos, so I'm sure you will get the feed back you need to learn more about video editing and improve yourself.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby matt13346 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:08 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:42 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:17 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:23 am

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:10 pm

hi! hope you make lots of friends and have a good time!

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:49 am

I up just to say, I have finished with the amvs, but i can do a lot of amv again, but not now....i did all that i wanted.

My last versions of my favorites amv are posted.

(sorry for my english again)

Good Day everybody!

And LONG and GOOD LIFE for Rockmanamv Station ! ^.^
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Silvershard » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:45 am

Konnichiwa (greetings) Dark Rockman,
Allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Silvershard. Die hard Rockman EXE. fanatic, adventurer, future translator of the Japanese language, a jack of many trades but master of none of them. It is a pleasure to meet you.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Reiko » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 pm

EXE fans meeting each other ...

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Hss » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 pm

(I'm guessing) He meant that he's done all that we wanted to with amv making for now, and that he's gonna leave for a while.
If so, bye, and good luck to ya.
Last edited by Hss on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Next

Return to Welcome / Hello