[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Returned from a hiatus
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Returned from a hiatus

Returned from a hiatus

Postby Lady XZ » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:59 pm

Hey everyone ^^
so sorry for leaving without telling ^^; I was out on vacation and I also been reading books and do work for them when I return to school. Unfortunatly, I'm going back to school withing a week and a half so yeah my vacations are ending T_T.

Hopefully I'm going to be doing some megaman graphics (sigs/avatars/ and maybe wallpapers) for you guys to see so you can look forward to that ^^ (I've been into Teen Titans lately, that I rarely do any megaman graphics O.o)

I don't know if anyone still remembers me T_T.

~Lys

PS: Holy wow XHunter, the new banner on your site and in the forums look awesome! ^^
Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby OMEGA » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:35 pm

lol welcome back, lucky you that you have vacations yet, mine ended a month ago T.T, anyway of course we remember you ^^, hope to see those graphics soon ;)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:09 am

To be honest... I don't ever recall seeing you on here...
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby zero maverick » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:20 am

Welcome back Lady XZ
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Lady XZ » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:03 pm

Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby Dark Shadow » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:19 pm

-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Math49 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:51 am

sorry for my English
Math49
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Lady XZ » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:39 pm

Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:41 pm

sorry for the late WB, but.. uh.. Welcome back! i remeber yah' ^.^
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:40 am

Hmmm...........totally missed this topic.

Anyways: Welcome back Lady XZ, how can we forget you and your awesome art :wink:
-Antoine-
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:42 am

Welcome back Lady ZX... I'm glad you liked the new site layout and the new forum banners :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lady XZ » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:11 pm

Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby Taiyoh » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:07 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!