[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - I'm Back, and bigger than ever.
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

I'm Back, and bigger than ever.

I'm Back, and bigger than ever.

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat May 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Hey, it's me Michael, LanEvoXRacer. Sorry for the long, really long absence. I got lost interest in AMV for awhile, and got (hela) interested, involved with Real Life Yu-Gi-Oh! But since school is almost over, i can't play much, i might as well get back to do AMV.

Hope you guys have not forgotten me already. Plus, i saw some (a lot) of new faces, so i just want to say hey there.

So yea, guys, i will try to dedicate my life on RAMV once more. LOL. talk to you guys later.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Sat May 24, 2008 8:21 pm

OMG, look who came crawling back XD

Lol jk, I missed you man. You were one of those guys that kept this place going. It's really good to see you back.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat May 24, 2008 8:24 pm

OMG as well XD....It's been like forever since you've last been on Lanevo...but all an all welcome back to the forums dude.

So what exactly have you been up too since your last visit to RAMV?
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat May 24, 2008 8:31 pm

I was trying to Perfect my YGO deck of course in real life. I mean, with all those new cards release, it's really hard to get what you want. I mean, go on Ebay, they crazy, selling a single card for at least $200 (search: Judgment Dragon, and you will know what i mean). So yea, i got involved with Yu-Gi-Oh that i lost interest in AMV, now that school is about to end (like i said in my previous post), i wont be playing much, and will have extra time to do my second hobby, which is making AMV.

Hey Matt. whatsup, long time no talk. :P LOL. You are right, i WAS one of those guys that kept it alive a bit, but it's different now. With a few months of departure, SO MANY new faces popped out. It seems like they can keep it going better than me. There's countless of new members. If they were to each give me a self introduction then i might remember them. LOL. Anyway it's talking to you again Matt, Chaos.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun May 25, 2008 1:28 am

Welcome back Michael ^.^

I was indeed wondering where you were.

Anyways, good that you are back again :wink:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan