[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hello ^^
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hello ^^

Hello ^^

Postby Maikeru » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum. My name's Mike. I was suggested I introduce myself. So, feel free to ask me any questions. And I hope to learn much about improving my amv's with this forum.
Maikeru
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:38 pm

Welcome to the Rockman AMVS bro!! edit-Follow the rules and everything will be cool!
Last edited by BattleReady22 on Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Maikeru » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:39 pm

haha, when do I ever disobey the rules?
wait don't answer that...
Maikeru

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:13 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby OMEGA » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:26 pm

lol "obay the rules" sounds like mmmm a military zone XD, oh well enjoy your stay here as much as you can ;)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:16 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Maikeru » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:39 am

Maikeru

Postby zero maverick » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:08 am

Welcome Maikeru
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:31 am

YAY!! Welcome to the forum Maikeru/BattleReady22's bro XD
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Return to Welcome / Hello