[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Hello ^^
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Hello ^^

Postby Dalia_Blackwing » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:36 pm

I was born the same day of Hitler's birth!! O________X!!
------
"I hate pink," ~ Me, real life.
"I'm a freak," *laughs* - *stops* - "I'm serious" ~ Me, real life
------
Dalia_Blackwing
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:18 am

ZOMG, I'm so late its a page 2 post T_T

Ah well, I'm AGF-Antoine and I think I joined after you took a break from RAMV.

But I read your previous posts in this topic and you sound like a really nice person, so its really nice to meet you ^.^

So please enjoy your stay here once more :wink:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:38 am

OMG IRIS YOUR BACK WOOOOOO! *Jumps on Iris and Licks her* thats my way of show my love of you XD
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Lok » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:17 am

Hi Dalia. i think i remember you abit and welcome to the new forum ^^

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Crono » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:36 am

eey dalia

im new to this forum so i really dont know you :P

but anyways nice to meet you and welcome back :P
My Dream Is To Become A Really Good And Famous Spriter! ^^
Crono
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Dalia_Blackwing » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:43 am

------
------
Dalia_Blackwing

Postby The Mimic » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:15 pm

I remember you from whenever I looked over Nekotwins's shoulder at the forums. I'm Neko's twin sister and I hope we can be friends, Dalia.
As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:28 pm

Yep I remember Ya ^_^ welcome back Dalia haha I am like uber late but yep hope ya have fun
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Dalia_Blackwing » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:52 pm

------
------
Dalia_Blackwing

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:46 pm

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby Dalia_Blackwing » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:48 pm

------
------
Dalia_Blackwing

Postby Bladedo640 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:52 pm

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640