[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - HI!
You can introduce yourself in any way you want, and bid farewell in this area. Go ahead! be yourself!

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

HI!

HI!

Postby TriggerUNIT » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:33 am

TriggerUNIT
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby The Mimic » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:14 pm

As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Taiyoh » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:23 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:38 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby TriggerUNIT » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:15 pm

TriggerUNIT
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby zero maverick » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:26 pm

Welcome TriggerUNIT to The Rockman AMV Station
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:15 pm

lol, nice sig TriggerUNIT :P Anyway, welcome to the forum. If you need anything, ask ether me or one of the other admin or mods. The rules for the forum can be found in the "Global Announcement:" at the top of each forum.

http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=981

If you have any questions about the rules or anything else, feel free to ask me or any of the other admin/mods.

So with that said, Enjoy your stay and don't mind the random sillyness around here. I heard its not contagious.

Also, I completely understand the double post thing, I had a dailup connection at one point and I've had it do that to me a few times. If you double post by mistake, contact ether me or one of the other admin/mods and inform them of the double post so that we can take care of it :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby intelligent huan » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:56 am

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Return to Welcome / Hello